Redeem Esports Prizes Directly Through ggLeap Client
ggLeap is happy to announce the latest global version 0.2411. There is a HUGE amount of changes and improvements both to the ggLeap client and the web administrator. The biggest of those is the add on to the ggLeap client shop where customers can now redeem esports prizes with their ggCircuit coins. Employees will no longer need to be involved for customers to receive these perks.
Ability to Redeem Esports Prizes
In the video above you will see how to create prizes within the web administrator and then how to make them available to your customers. You can make anything a prize and have complete control over the coin cost for all prize you make available in the client. Over the next few months the global prize vault will return with even more prizes that you can promote at no cost to you.
ggLeap Client Updates
- Significant resource optimizations. ggLeap client will significantly reduce CPU usage while games are running.
- Ability for gamer to choose to play his account or center account (button will only appear if keypool exists).
- Ability to configure custom user registration fields at login.
- Fuel gauge enhancements will show the periods that offer(s) can be used if there are offer limitations as well as which offer is currently in use. Clicking here will show offer limitations.
- Ability to use the client shop to redeem prizes with coins (Time amounts are automatically added to accounts).
- Fix applied for League of Legends auto-linking ggCircuit accounts.
ggLeap Webadmin Updates
- Customizable new user registration fields.
- Ability for centers to add games themselves (ggleap can also insta-approve games to be added to global DB to be usable by everyone).
- Ability to choose inventory image from global database (If the image you are looking for does not currently exist (initial DB is small), please upload the best possible image, then ggLeap team will approve this image to be available to all and we can crowdsource a huge database of great images. Ideal images are landscape shape with dark background. ggLeap team will globally approve only high quality uploads.
- Added the user profile
- Ability to add a prize in your inventory that can be redeemed with coins through the client.
- Combined the prize/inventory stock system. You can now choose an existing item from inventory to use as a prize in order to share stock system for that item
- Added ability to choose specific employee roles (many more coming in the next update).
- Ability to receive daily report emails to a number of email address
Lots of small bug fixes/improvements:
- Client messages such as “invalid login” will fade away after 5 seconds
- Finalizing guest login sessions, now displays the sessions name and PC
- Added the ability to lock/unlock computers from the user profile
- Added the coin ranking to user profile (so you can see your most valuable customers)
- Removed a lot of the less used menu items and replaced with “View profile” where they can all be accessed.
- Improved “view profile” load times
- Fixed issue that meant employee’s could not see stats on dashboard
- Fixed issue that sometimes meant that admins had to authorize client coin transactions
- Left clicking here will take you straight to quicksell for this player (right click for other options)
- Removed currency symbol for coin transactions/reports
- Improved player search queries significantly. Searches now return more intelligent results, in alphabetical order while searching all fields. If search query contains two words or detects user is beginning to type a second word, it will prioritize search for “firstname”, “surname”
- Fixed bug with Quicksell that meant occasionally a transaction would get attributed to a guest user, rather than intended user
- Fixed bug with refunds, now all newadmin refunds are handled through the newadmin transaction system (so long as initial purchase was made on newadmin)
- Fixed bug that meant low-stock warnings were only appearing in settings/inventory rather than also in the shop
- Console list is now ordered alphabetically
- Removed TTL 24 hour display cap while upgrading backend
- Added “Logged in as….” on dashboard
- Improved “This item is out of stock” notification
- Prizes can now be given a description that will appear in the client during checkout
- Fixed UI bug relating to remote login of players to pcs or consoles
- Fixed ability to adjust column width to account for long product names
- Improved ability for orders page to handle long order names
- Fixed a bug that meant employees could access admin only pages by typing the url
- Added abililty to customize more client audio messages. Also if you upload more than one mp3 per message, ggLeap will choose one at random.